Friday, September 18, 2009

Thing 23: Congratula---THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT COURSE, AND I'MA LET YOU FINISH

I'll conclude with my choices for the best links OF ALL TIME that I've discovered while following this course, so they'll be easy to come back to in the future

Twitter-related:

Geochirp

Track This Now for Twitter


e-books

the British Library Online Gallery

podcasting

NPR directory, organized by topic

Music:

last.fm This has remained my favorite online music source, and I have to say it's one of my happiest online discoveries, ever. I still haven't really gotten excited about Pandora, but I'm putting it here to give it another few tries.

Additional sites I should probably explore more in the future:

Bloglines

Delicious

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Congratulations on finishing The 23 Things!

    ReplyDelete