Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week 6, Thing 10 : Tagging and deli.cio.us

I made myself a deli.cio.us account, but couldn't add a button to the toolbar--I got a message about not having permissions on my computer. So, I've just been looking around using tags and popularity ranking to find interesting sites. I also looked at deli.cio.us's blog and saw an RSS button, so I went to Bloglines and added that blog to my Blogline feeds. I searched deli.cio.us using the "photography" tag and found and saved to my deli.cio.us account some useful sites, including The Golden Hour Calculator which calculates the time of the "golden hour" just after sunrise and just before sunset, when the light tends to be optimal for outdoor photography, for any given day, at any location on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment