Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week Three, Thing Six: Flickr Fun

I made a badge based on a random selection of my public Flickr images tagged "houses."



www.flickr.com







Oops! Too wide for the page. I'll try a different design. I'll use the tag "concerts," small images, and vertical placement:


But, that's better suited to a sidebar than a blog post. Maybe I can figure out how to put it somewhere else on the blog?

It's now horizontal, at the bottom of the page.

ETA: Got help from Amazon Queen in a comment on how to put a badge in the sidebar, so I did that, and now I'm removing the vertical badge from the post. (July 23)

Ooh! It changes every time I refresh the page!

2 comments:

  1. To add it to the side bar, go to Customize, Layout, Page Elements, Add a gadget, then add HTML, and then put it in there.

    ReplyDelete